Build On Your Own Lot
Beautiful custom homes built on your own land in Tallahassee
Vintage Homes Off-Site Advantages:
- Let Vintage Homes manage your project from start to finish including site work, permitting and construction.
- We will build from one of our home plans, your plan or a custom home plan of your choosing on your lot.
- We can help you find a lot.
- If you do not already have a floor plan, we offer a variety of floor plans with many different options for you to select from.
- We will customize one of our home floor plans or start from scratch and design your dream home.
- We bring custom home building experience and expertise to the project so you can relax and enjoy the process of building your personalized home.
Why Should You Let Vintage Homes Construct a Custom Home on Your Lot?
- We are the professionals - let us manage the planning and construction of your home.
- Timely Construction. We are very efficient at building without sacrificing quality.
- Quality custom home craftsmanship. We have expert management exclusively dedicated to managing the construction of your home on your home site.
- Competitive up-front pricing. We eliminate the guessing game and potential endless change orders of the custom home process when we build your new home.
- Complete interaction with our team throughout the construction process. We encourage you to be involved in the process of constructing your new home through a series of scheduled appointments.
Frequently Asked Questions About Building Off-site Homes
- Does Vintage Homes have preferred
- Yes, we have partnered with quality lenders in our industry
- Can I install a pool during construction of
my Custom Home?
- Absolutely! As long as the pool is contracted through Vintage homes. If a pool is desired by an outside pool company, construction can begin after your custom home is completed and final payment is received.
- Does Vintage Homes handle well and septic
- Yes, we have outstanding well and septic companies.
- Will Vintage Homes perform any demolition
needed on the site?
- Yes, however the site must be clear of any existing structures before starting the new home construction process.
- Does Vintage Homes do remodeling or
- Yes we do and estimates are always complimentary.
- Can I supply any of my own
materials? (Light fixtures, plumbing fixtures,
- Unfortunately, Vintage Homes can not allow owner-supplied goods or services and must maintain control and responsibility for the quality, safety and delivery of all materials installed, in order to protect our clients.
- Can the Vintage Homes team help me find a
- Yes, we would be happy to help you find a lot. Our real estate professionals are well aware of our beautiful community and can locate property based or your desired criteria.
- I am interested in Vintage Homes building on
my lot, what do I do next?
- Please contact us at our Office - (850) 765-8713 and we will work with you to design and build your dream home.
Below are some of our current projects.
Come enjoy the natural beauty of Centerville! Vintage Homes is currently working to enhance a beautiful community, inspired by creative design and architecture. The community of Centerville begins with the decorative gates at the entrance to the community and is carried throughout the streetscape.
Under construction. Working to build dream homes on your lot.
Working on additional communities in and around the Tallahassee area.